Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Holiday 2013-2014 Preparation & Arrival

just like any of my previous holiday "mouchiron" it starts with the packing of the bag. 

these 2 guys have been with me in the worst possible situation and consider them my best buds. so far the limit allowance on singpore airline is only 20kilo check-in and 7 kilo carry-on bag. 

here's the infamous schwyz banhof parkplatz, where we goin to park.


this is as far as our car can goes, we gonna ride the train to go to zurich airport.

arriving at the airport my stepdad treat me on the airport mc donald for some burgers and fries, just the right time since we both came a long way from schwyz approximately 45min. by train, imagine if you do that by a car that could take hours. 

alone at last, i manage to pass through check' ins and say goodbye. heres a lil selfie i made as im on my way searching for the right gate in Zurch Airport.

halfway there, now im on singapore, im kinda worried about the flight schedule since philippines has been experiencing the super typhoon haiyan (local named: yolanda), if theres any cancellation of flights i won't have any choice but to stay the night at singapore airport. half of me saying it could be nice since they will pay for the expenses and i can get laid on a nice luxury hotel hahaha.

arriving at manila safe and sound, then later after 2 days, its my stepdad & mother's time to arrive, look how happy my sister had become. its been a while since we left philippines, or in my case just a few months.


and what a surprise, my buddy leo has been doing something work related in manila and decided to visit me where i stay in ermita.

and that's it for my preparation and arrival.










No comments:

Post a Comment